Welcome to Chiropractic Partners!
Your Opioid-Free Pain Treatment Provider
Chiropractic Partners began in 1995 and today stands as the most experienced, respected and preferred chiropractic network in the state. We accept most insurances, and same day appointments are usually available. In other words, we can see you today! So give us a call, we’re here to help.
We have 11 locations throughout the Triangle, find the one nearest you:
Rethink your pain strategy with chiropractic care! You may not have to use prescription medication to find relief, at Chiropractic Partners, we provide medication-free pain management solutions. During our consultation, we discuss a plan designed for YOU.
Safe and Gentle Treatment to Restore Your Health and Wellness!
Every patient comes to Chiropractic Partners, with unique needs. For instance, you perhaps have a knee injury from playing sports or you suffered whiplash after an automobile accident. Otherwise, you maybe need to correct issues caused by poor posture or need to release muscle tension caused by stress. Aging also brings out its own set of challenges pertaining to inflammation, discomfort, soreness, stiffness, and other symptoms you can correct using a variety of drug-free treatments. In addition, we can help you address neck and back pain as well as seek ways to alleviate migraine headaches.Chiropractic Partners offers Individualized Pain Management Plans without Medication
Our number one goal is to provide you with long-term results rather than just temporary relief. This starts with a thorough examination completed after your initial consultation. Your therapeutic regimen would include one or more of the following types of care:
- Acupuncture – Originating in China, this eastern medicine tradition involves needle insertion at pressure points along your back, neck, legs, or other areas. This procedure stimulates muscles, nerves, and tissue.
- Chiropractic Techniques – This allows for the alignment of joints particularly in the spinal column that could correct other bone, muscle or nerve functions.
- Kinesio-Taping – We offer this to address a variety of issues such as joint distortion that could cause arthritis. It enables treatment while not limiting range-of-motion during physical therapy.
- Laser Therapy – This is another drug-free solution that attacks pain at its roots. It could reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
- Lifestyle & Wellness – We provide education about diet and exercise that can change your life and reduce or alleviate inflammation, discomfort, soreness, and stiffness.
- Massage Therapy – Using a variety of hand movements, we can loosen tense muscles and improve nervous system and circulation in your body to relieve pain with no medication.
- Orthotics – You would benefit from this particularly for foot, ankle, and knee problems. It typically involves the use of a brace.
- Pediatric Chiropractic – Most problems (including scoliosis) could be helped by using a variety of spinal alignment procedures. We can help relieve pain with other associated pediatric conditions such as; sports injuries, headaches, growing pains and muscle strains.
- Prenatal Chiropractic – We could help you adjust your spine to relieve lower back pain caused by pregnancy.
- Spinal Decompression – This is a particular way of stretching the spine that could repair muscle, joint, and nerve damage.
- Knee Pain Relief – Using a variety of corrective therapies such as acupuncture, physical therapy, and chiropractic methods can improve knee performance that leads to lessening of pain.
North Raleigh | Raleigh (N.HIlls/Midtown) | Raleigh (Capital Blvd area) | Raleigh (Creedmoor Rd/Crabtree area) Cary Chiropractor | Clayton Chiropractor | Durham Chiropractor (Southpark area) | Durham/Chapel Hill Blvd | Fuquay Varina Chiropractor | Garner Chiropractor| Wake Forest Chiropractor