Chiropractic Care Provides Effective Treatment for Pain and Overall Health and Wellness
At Chiropractic Partners, we are proud to provide our patients with effective treatment that is holistic and does not rely on drugs or medications that can become harmful. In addition to chiropractic care, we also offer complementary services such as massage therapy and acupuncture. If you are looking for a health partner that will work with you to create a fully customized plan for treatment, we are here for you!
Services Offered by Chiropractic Partners
If you have a sports-related or another physical injury that requires Kinesio-taping, require laser therapy, need orthotics to help adjust your posture and gait to proper alignment, or want to receive the insight available from our lifestyle and wellness counseling, Chiropractic Partners is here to provide those services to you.
The proper spinal alignment that chiropractic care provides is the foundation of optimum wellness and health. Our doctors are trained in today's effective and advanced techniques and methods such as:
- Palmer - adjustments to the atlas of the spine relieve spinal nerve compression
- Webster - this prenatal treatment can help to reposition breech babies, and is used to help prepare expectant mothers for natural childbirth
- Cox Flexion/Distraction - decompresses the spine and gently moves discs back into proper alignment
- Thompson Drop - this special table allows the doctor to pinpoint the movements in the spine to affect realignment and relieve pain
- Activator - one of the most popular method, this helps the spine to stay in proper alignment and work as designed with all body systems
- Gonstead - adjusts misaligned and sublimated areas of the spine
Conditions that We Treat with Natural, Non-Invasive and Drug-Free Techniques and Methods
Chronic pain can cause you to feel disengaged from your life, and often leads to a mindset of "just getting through the day" that does not foster feelings of joy and vitality. If you suffer from chronic pain or have a condition such as an autoimmune disorder, chiropractic care can provide effective, drug-free treatment. In addition to back, spine, neck and shoulder issues that are common in today's world, we also treat:
- Carpal Tunnel Disorder
- Poor posture
- Migraines and headaches
- Disc issues
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page to learn more about what to expect from chiropractic care and how it can help you!
Are You Looking for Natural and Non-Invasive Treatments for Pain and Wellness? Call Chiropractic Partners Today!
We are proud to serve the greater Raleigh area and help our patients restore their health and wellness. Contact us today to schedule a consultation; we have ten convenient locations throughout Raleigh and the neighboring cities to serve you.