Welcome to Chiropractic Partners of raleigh!
voted best chiropractor in 2021!
Finding relief for your pain issues could be easier than you think. At Chiropractic Partners, we have years of experience providing Raleigh and Triangle residents with natural and effective chiropractic care. Patients who are looking for a more natural path to wellness and pain management can find help through a variety of treatment therapies. A few of the therapies and adjustment techniques we provide include:
- Cox Flexion/Distraction: This technique is most often used to address low back pain. Chiropractic adjustments are made while using a drop table. Many patients report a reduction in pain as well as improved posture following adjustments using this method.
- Diversified Adjustments: Diversified chiropractic adjustments are used in many treatment plans due to their versatility. These adjustments are used to address low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, and pinched nerve pain.
- Palmer: The Palmer method includes adjusting only the first vertebrae of the spine. When the alignment of these vertebrae is corrected, the vertebrae below fall into alignment as well. This method is useful in addressing neck pain.
- Gonstead: This technique is used after subluxations along your spine have been identified. Manual adjustments are made to restore alignment. This method is useful in addressing sciatica pain and pinched nerve pain.
- Sports Rehab: Our sports rehab services are specially designed to help athletes recover from injures, strengthen muscles and improve flexibility.
- Activator Method: The Activator Method utilizes a handheld tool that allows the chiropractor to make targeted adjustments.
A More Extensive List of Our Chiropractic Services Offered in Raleigh and the Triangle:
Chiropractic Partners treats a variety of conditions such as:
- Sports injuries
- Auto injuries- Whiplash
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched nerve
- Upper, Middle or Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain & Stiffness
- Shoulder Pain
- Numbness or tingling in arms or hands
- Tingling or Numbness in thigh, legs or feet
- Disc problems
- TMJ or Temporomandibular joint of the jaw
- Extremity Pain (Arm or Leg)
- Hip or pelvic
- Sacroiliac pain
- Arthritis or degenerative joints in spine
- Posture problems
- Text neck in teens or adolescents
Nutrition Counseling and Weight Management
Our trained wellness professionals in our Raleigh offices will help you achieve your health and wellness goals. Good nutrition is an important part of recovery following illness or injury. Our nutrition plans provide your body with the fuel it needs to heal faster and restore wellness. If you desire to lose weight, you may be interested in our weight loss services. We can help you better understand healthy eating habits, reduce inflammation with specific foods and guidance with specific exercises. If your weight is a factor, you may find that receiving chiropractic adjustments may help your body adjust to your new size and feel better!
Acupressure is another pain relief option you will find at our Raleigh location. Acupressure works to clear blockages in the body’s flow of energy. Acupressure can also be used to bring new energy to an injured area. Acupressure differs from acupuncture in that acupressure uses manual pressure rather than needles.
Natural Pain Relief and Stress Reduction
Often, chronic pain and stress go hand in hand. We want to help you address your stress issues so that you can live a healthier and happier life. During your consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss stressors that are affecting your health, sleep, eating habits, and more. Addressing these issues can help you naturally reduce pain and live a better life.
Chiropractors in Raleigh, NC
We have 4 convenient locations to help address your needs and restore your health and wellness today!
North Raleigh (Near 540) | Raleigh (N.HIlls/Midtown) | Raleigh (Capital Blvd area) | Raleigh (Stonehenge/Crabtree area)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us today or request an appointment online.