Welcome to Chiropractic Partners – Raleigh, NC
Finding relief for your pain issues could be easier than you think. At Chiropractic Partners, we have years of experience providing Raleigh residents with natural and effective chiropractic care. Patients who are looking for a more natural path to wellness and pain management can find help through a variety of treatment therapies. A few of the therapies and services we provide include:
- Cox Flexion/Distraction: This technique is most often used to address low back pain. Chiropractic adjustments are made while using a drop table. Many patients report a reduction in pain as well as improved posture following adjustments using this method.
- Diversified Adjustments: Diversified chiropractic adjustments are used in many treatment plans due to their versatility. These adjustments are used to address low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, and pinched nerve pain.
- Palmer: The Palmer method includes adjusting only the first vertebrae of the spine. When the alignment of these vertebrae is corrected, the vertebrae below fall into alignment as well. This method is useful in addressing neck pain.
- Gonstead: This technique is used after subluxations along your spine have been identified. Manual adjustments are made to restore alignment. This method is useful in addressing sciatica pain and pinched nerve pain.
- Sports Rehab: Our sports rehab services are specially designed to help athletes recover from injures, strengthen muscles and improve flexibility.
- Activator Method: The Activator Method utilizes a handheld tool that allows the chiropractor to make targeted adjustments.
Nutrition Counseling and Weight Management
Our trained wellness professionals at our Raleigh location will help you achieve your health and wellness goals. Good nutrition is an important part of recovery following illness or injury. Our nutrition plans provide your body with the fuel it needs to heal faster and restore wellness. If you desire to lose weight, you may be interested in our weight loss services. We can help you better understand how to shed weight and keep it off. While you lose weight, you will find that chiropractic adjustments can help your body adjust to your new size.
Acupressure is another pain relief option you will find at our Raleigh location. Acupressure works to clear blockages in the body’s flow of energy. Acupressure can also be used to bring new energy to an injured area. Acupressure differs from acupuncture in that acupressure uses manual pressure rather than needles.
Natural Pain Relief and Stress Reduction
Often, chronic pain and stress go hand in hand. We want to help you address your stress issues so that you can live a healthier and happier life. During your consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss stressors that are affecting your health, sleep, eating habits, and more. Addressing these issues can help you naturally reduce pain and live a better life.
Chiropractors in Raleigh, NC
We have 4 convenient service locations to help address your needs!
North Raleigh | Raleigh (N.HIlls/Midtown) | Raleigh (Capital Blvd area) | Raleigh (Creedmoor Rd/Crabtree area
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us today or request an appointment online.