Chiropractor Cary, NC
1125 Kildaire Farm Rd #101. Cary NC 27511
Looking for a Chiropractor in Cary, NC?
Doctors Chris Sullivan and John Lancaster are in our Cary Chiropractic Partners office located at 1125 Kildaire Farm Road in Cary, near the Kildaire Farm Road and Maynard Road intersection. This office is easy to access form both the I-440 by taking exit 291 and from the 440 beltline using the Cary Parkway exit. The office is centrally located in Cary to provide service to the residents of Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Clayton. Our Chiropractic office in Cary NC features 3 outstanding Chiropractors.
About Your Cary, NC Chiropractors
Dr. Chris Sullivan is now excited to be part of the team! Dr. Sullivan is originally from the Des Moines, Iowa area. Growing up he always knew he wanted to be a doctor, but it was a series of wrestling injuries that led to him seeing a chiropractor and choosing Chiropractic as his career.
He is a graduate of Iowa State University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Biology while completing his pre-chiropractic education requirements. Following his time at ISU (GO CLONES!), Dr. Sullivan attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA where he studied traditional chiropractic care methods. Palmer College, often referred to as the “Fountain Head,” was where Chiropractic was founded and developed.
Dr. John Lancaster is also in our Cary Chiropractic Partners office, and we are excited to have him on our team! After learning the traditional chiropractic approach at Life University, he expanded his education by studying Structural Corrective chiropractic care as well as prenatal and pediatric care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Though he was already helping lots of people with their neck and back pain through traditional chiropractic he knew he wanted to do more so he continued with years of post graduate studies to correct Atlas Displacement Complex. Through this work Dr. Lancaster has found a truly comprehensive solution to help people find hope and relief from a variety of chronic problems. Dr. Lancaster works with patients of all ages and stages of life and particularly enjoys working with pregnant women. Not only does he help them deal with aches and pains of pregnancy but more importantly, to help facilitate proper nerve system function so their bodies can better provide for their developing baby.
Chiropractic Partners is here for your needs and we have just the solution you've been looking for!
Our Cary, NC location provides the following services:
- Chiropractic adjustment – An adjustment of the spine, and possibly other joints, can help relieve pain. Other symptoms that be relieved are tingling, numbness and loss of function. We offer the ProAdjuster method for low-force, precise, instrument-based adjustments.
- Active Release Therapy (ART) - ART can help release soft tissue pain trapped by internal scarring or adhesions. This relives longstanding chronic pain and improves range of motion.
- Flexion distraction therapy - This form of spinal therapy guides herniated or bulging discs back into their proper position in the spinal column, enabling them to heal while also relieving the pinched nerves that can cause low back pain, sciatica, cervical radiculopathy and other problems.
- Sports injury treatment - If you're struggling to get over an acute or chronic sports injury, we can help. A combination of chiropractic care, acupuncture, soft tissue therapies and nutritional support can help you regain control over your body.
- Laser - This type of treatment will help accelerate the patient’s healing process to help eliminate pain, swelling or muscle spasms. Our chiropractors will help you determine whether or not this is an option to care for your needs.
- Auto accident injury treatment - We're experts at treating whiplash, sciatica, set beat injuries and other musculoskeletal problems caused by auto accidents. Schedule your evaluation as soon as possible so we can treat your symptoms before complications develop.
- Chronic pain and illness care - Many chronic conditions are caused or worsened by spinal misalignments that impair nerve function. We can help you manage your health challenges more effectively.
- Pediatrics - We treat patients of all ages, even children. Let us help you keep your kids as healthy as possible for optimal growth and development.