Creedmoor & Crabtree Chiropractic Services
Dr. Clements is certified and trained in class IV laser therapy. He is currently working on a master’s degree in Clinical Neuroscience as well as becoming a board certified Chiropractic Neurologist. Chiropractic neurology is a new and growing field, based on current research, that focuses on a comprehensive approach to treating complex neurological dysfunction. He currently has over 450 hours of continuing education in Clinical Neuroscience from the Carrick Institute.
Dr. Clements Certifications/Advanced Training:
- Cox Flexion-Distraction
- Class IV Laser Therapy, Watch it here!
- Myofascial Release – FAKTR
- 450 hours of Clinical Neuroscience
- ACSM Head Up Certification
- AFNI Neurofeedback Certification
- Manual Chiropractic Adjustments and Low Force Instrument Guided Adjustments
- Peripheral Neuropathy Rehab Therapy
- Class IV Laser Therapy- Watch here!
- Spinal Decompression
- Neurofunctional Rehabilitation
- Balance and Fall Risk Assessments
- Kinetisense – 3D Structural Analysis and Functional Movement Assessments
- Photobiomodulation of Brain Injuries
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Sports Rehabilitation through Motion Guidance Myofascial Release/FAKTR
- Nutrition Counseling
Thank you for considering Dr. Clements for your chiropractic care!