Chiropractic Care in Raleigh
Chiropractic care is in high demand. The need for specialists is growing with each and every case of muscular discomfort. Taking matters into your own hands isn’t the best way to handle musculoskeletal pains. You can trust us at Chiropractic Partners to restore your health and wellness.
No Long-Term Commitments
There are no long-term commitments or care plans with chiropractic care. While the majority of our patients feel better within the first few weeks of treatment, continued chiropractic care provides stability and balance to the body.
We Can Help with a Variety of Injuries
Whether you have suffered an auto accident injury or a personal injury, the effects of an injury are not always apparent right away. This is where our chiropractor is able to help. We will be able to make you feel better in just a few visits.
Specializing in Chiropractic Care
All of our Raleigh locations at Chiropractic Partners specialize in the re-alignment of the neck and back, which relieves pressure from the head, and even helps boost the immune system by aligning the spine.
Everyone Is Welcome
Chiropractic Partners welcomes everyone. Whether you’ve suffered a work accident and are on Workers Compensation or you are a disabled veteran who needs an adjustment. We welcome new patients no matter what. We realize people suffer from accidents all the time. Our entire team at Chiropractic Partners are eager to be a part of your healing process.
We Treat a Variety of Issues
At Chiropractic Partners, our doctors are familiar with treating several common conditions, including:
- A multitude of ailments resulting from a back injury: pinched nerves, herniated discs, vertebral compression, and tenderness of paraspinal muscles
- Postural grievances regarding the neck: sprained ligaments or whiplash
- Injuries affecting the shoulder area: torn rotator cuffs, bursitis, or frozen shoulder
- Meniscus injuries to the knee: torn ligaments, arthritis, and patellar tendon pain
- Plantar fasciitis, foot/ankle injuries, stress fractures to the metatarsal, and sprained ligaments
Give us a Call to Schedule a Consultation
Our chiropractors at Chiropractic Partners want to help you in your healing process. We make it our primary objective to treat and care for the whole person. Give us a call today to discover how we can aid in your recovery. You can trust us with your chiropractic care!