Hey Raleigh, Cary, Durham and the Triangle Area! Did you know your reviews, referrals and testimonies are one of our biggest compliments? We'd like to share what others have to say about Chiropractic Partners with you!
Chiropractic Partners began in 1995 and today stands as the most experienced, respected and preferred chiropractic network in the state. We accept most insurances, and same day appointments are usually available. Give us a call, we’re here to help restore your health and wellness today!
Check out these Google reviews for yourself!
Dr. Clements: (Raleigh)
- "I highly recommend Dr Graham, he’s a great professional and the staff is really nice. Amazing communication, very responsible and professional. I had a nerve compression and I lost movement in my foot with severe lower back pain. With proper treatment, Dr. Graham was able to help me fully recover."
- "After a week or so of some serious neck pain I came into see Dr. Clements who rid me of my issues in just two visits. Between the laser therapy, adjustment, and at home exercises, it was everything I needed to feel as good as new again. With my labor intensive career I know I’ll be coming back here for any future problems. Recommend to all my friends in the Raleigh area!"
Dr. Presas: (Durham)
- "I started seeing Dr P. over a year ago and he has been very honest in accessing my issue and giving me exercises to follow at home . After seeing many doctors and specialist Dr Presas is the only one that has given relief for my issue. He diagnosed the problem and worked with me to accept that this is a chronic condition that will need managing consistently. I would recommend him to anyone looking a professional, caring Chiropractor."
- "I couldn’t sit down or hardly move without being in horrible pain before I starting going to this office. I have gained back control over my body and life style. Absolutely amazing and would recommend for any age. It’s a nice quiet office, and they are kid friendly. I take my three year old to every appointment and have never had any issue."
Dr. Case-Luca: (Garner)
- "Dr. Case and staff are the best. Everyone is friendly and I always leave the office feeling better. My back used to wake me up now I sleep through the night thanks to Dr Case and her team!!"
- "I went to Chiropractic Partners with neck pain and headaches, as well as numbness and tingling in my hands. Dr. Betsy determined that my symptoms were definitely associated and treated me competently and very carefully. I'm continuing my treatments and wouldn't go to any other chiropractic practice."
Dr. Wallace: (Fuquay)
- "Dr. Wallace has helped every member of our family for over 15 years. He is the first call when one of us is having issues of pain. He has never tried to over charge by insisting on many consecutive visits. He takes all the time we need to explain what he’s doing and the results we can expect."
- "The best chiropractor in the area. Tears of joy from my first session with Dr.Wallace. I am an 24 Black woman and trust me, the atmosphere and environment was perfect. I felt comfortable from the very beginning. He is the best. I feel better already."
Drs. Sean and John Smith: (Raleigh)
- "I love the welcoming and friendly atmosphere from the moment you enter the door til you walk out they are super kind and caring. So thankful I find them and they are helping me get better. If you want the best head on over to chiropractic partners on Capital Boulevard."
- "I have been seeing Dr. Sean Smith for over four years now, and I can't speak highly enough of him. Not only is he a fantastic chiropractor (my back has never felt better), he's a wonderful person. Even though he sees hundreds of patients each month, he remembers our conversations from one appointment to the next. For the the last year, my partner has been suffering from a number of health issues, and Dr. Smith always asks me how my partner is faring. I guess what I'm saying is that Dr. Smith sees me not just as a patient, but as a person and a friend. This is very important to me when choosing my healthcare providers. I want to know that the professional who is treating me is genuinely interested in achieving the best possible outcomes for me. Dr. Sean Smith demonstrates this to me in each and every appointment."
Dr. Schmid: (Raleigh)
- "I have been going to Dr. Matthew Schmid for chiropractic care for 30 years for one reason or another and there is no other chiropractor I would go to— I’m going to be in trouble when retires! His care has relieved so much pain in my shoulders, hips, back, hands, anything that has a joint involved. Even when I was pregnant he helped with back pain. I highly recommend chiropractic care for any bodily issues of pain. It’s so much better than taking pain meds which are temporary band aids."
- "The best chiropractor and office staff in town! Medical offices can learn a lesson from them on how a medical practice should operate! Been going to them off and on for 8 years. Dr Schmid knows his stuff and if he can help you he will confidently tell you.There is also a medical massage therapist attached next door who is wonderful and is in communication with them about your health needs. I have referred several of my pharmacy customers to them and they later told me thank you so much because they were very satisfied. Pills are not the primary answer to every health issue especially when it comes to pain."
Drs. Krasnov and Allard: (Durham)
- "I am a Registered Nurse who has chronic back and knee pain from many years had been seeing an awesome Chiropractor in Raleigh, NC for years who kept me healthy and happy for years. I moved to Durham and looked for a new chiropractor and am happy to say that Dr. Allard at Chiropractic Partners, Inc. has met the challenge. Dr. Allard and the office staff are very friendly, helpful and work with you to meet your needs. Nicky and Mary in the Office are fun people and it is a great atmosphere. I have been going to them for a few months now after reinjuring my back. They have helped me to get back up and working again! You need to check them out and see for yourself!"
- "I have been a patient of Dr. Krasnov's for several years. He is a very knowledgeable practitioner. His treatment plan is thorough with a view to complete wellness. The staff is always there to help with a cheerful attitude that makes you smile. I can't say enough good about the practice!"
Dr. Redd: (Wake Forest)
- "Putting your name to something is big deal to me, so I don't make recommendations lightly. That being said, I highly, highly recommend Dr. Redd and his practice (Chiropractic Partners). I have had experiences with other chiropractors that push long standing expensive treatment plans. This is not the case with Dr. Redd. I call and visit on an as needed basis and Marisol always manages to get me worked in quickly. There are times that I've had to bring my children while I get an adjustment, and Dr. Redd and Marisol have been very kind to them and accommodating with me. I feel like I'm with friends when I visit the office, and I have immediate relief in my neck and back. Dr. Redd accepts insurance and cash paying customers and makes you feel welcome. If you have chiropractic needs, go see Dr. Redd in Wake Forest!"
- "Very friendly and very effective. I elected to see a chiropractor rather than take steroids and it was a good decision. Marisol and Dr. Redd are a great team. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. Will definitely recommend this office."
Dr. Houfek: (Raleigh)
- "I've been going to Chiro Partners for years and they've been tremendously helpful! I first started going for neck / shoulder issues and consistent maintenance has kept that from flaring up again. Then I had to deal with correcting the curvature in my neck from going the wrong way and with their help and suggestions for at-home exercises, it's exponentially improved. The staff is always super friendly and has worked with us through insurance issues when needed. Would highly recommend them for back / neck / shoulder / etc issues!"
- "Dr. Houfek and his staff are amazing! I started coming in 2017 due to some back pain, which Dr. Houfek resolved fairly quickly and maintained with regular alignments. Then I was involved in a car accident in 2019 and had severe pain in my back, shoulders, and neck as a result. Dr. Houfek took great care of me and was able to address my pain without meds. His staff took care of everything with the insurance and made everything easier. I continue to feel great and continue with my monthly alignments. I highly recommend Dr. Houfek and his team!"
Drs Ransone and Keadle: (Raleigh)
- "I have been going to Chiropractic Partners with Dr Ransone off and on for years. He and the staff are some of the best caring people I know. I always look forward to seeing them each week. They’re all very professional but down to earth and loving and friendly as well. Dr Ransone has helped me tremendously to alleviate neck, back, and hip pain and give me more flexibility and freedom of movement. I would recommend him and the staff to anyone and have in the past!"
- "I went to dr Keadle as a first time chiropractic patient. He is very personable and friendly and not pushy. With just one or two adjustments my daily headaches went away. Everyone in the office is so friendly. I would highly recommend."
Dr. Ferez: (Clayton)
- "I have been to quite a few chiropractors in my life, most were good, but none reached the high standard of Chiropractic Partners of Clayton. The care and attention given to each patient is exceptional. I am so delighted to have found them and cannot recommend this practice highly enough to anyone looking for a chiropractor in the area."
- "I have been going to Dr. Ferez since January 2021. My neck and back were pretty messed up. I have had significant improvement. I suffered from migraines and sinus pressure, which have greatly been reduced through acupuncture and chiropractic work. I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. Every time I go into the office, it is clean and inviting. The staff is very friendly with great customer service. If I need to get an appointment last minute, they are very accommodating. Exceptional group of people!!"
Drs. Lancaster and Sullivan: (Cary)
- "Dr. Sullivan is an amazing Chiropractor!!! My son has had back problems for over 7 years caused by high school sports. With Dr. Sullivan's treatment plan we are already seeing results. I highly suggest Dr. Sullivan for athletes with current and old injuries or anyone who wants to elevate their health."
- "Chiropractic Partners, Dr. John Lancaster and his team are amazing. They treat you with care just as you treat family members. I have been going to Dr. Lancaster for over a year now and my body thanks me for it. Getting adjusted regularly has helped with pain management and my quality of life has improved. Thank you Dr. Lancaster and team for being AWESOME!!!"
Just check out all of the chiropractic care services we offer!
- Sports Injuries
- Sports rehab
- Auto Accident Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injuries
- Massage Therapy
- Personalized Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Rehabilitation of Spinal Injuries
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Active Release Technique
- Nutrition counseling
- State-of-the-art muscle work
- Extremity Adjustments for Ankles, Knees, Hips, Shoulders, Elbows and Wrists
- Intersegmental Traction
- On-Site X-Rays
- Appropriate Referrals When Necessary
- Gentle/Low Force Adjustments
- Auto/Injury Relief
- Skin Care
- Spinal Decompression
- Motion palpation
Schedule your appointment today!