It is known that chiropractic care can help the body better handle stress and keep your immune system strong. This helps keep people out of the already overrun emergency rooms and urgent cares during this time. We are happy to do our part, and continue helping the community by keeping you and others healthy!
Rest assured we continue to take the following proactive measures to keep our offices clean, sanitized and safe for you.
- Masks may be worn in treatment settings and are available for patients at patient request. Patients are also allowed and encouraged to wear their own masks.
- The doors to our office and bathrooms are propped open so you can avoid touching door knobs.
- We have socially distanced our waiting room chairs and therapy tables.
- We have removed highly touched items such as kids toys, magazines, sign in pens, etc.
- We are monitoring temperatures of patients before treatment is provided. We are screening people and asking if they are feeling sick, had a fever, have a cough, had or have a fever, been exposed to COVID-19, or any other symptoms that might be of concern. If you are exhibiting any of these symptoms you will be advised to reschedule your appointment.
- We are sanitizing surfaces such as our adjusting tables, waiting chairs and therapy tables before and after each patient.
- We are washing our hands before and after each patient. Each patient is asked to wash their hands upon entry.
- We have modified our scheduling to avoid any overcrowding and to maintain social distancing.
- We have placed hand sanitizer for you throughout the office.
- We are not offering massage services at this time until cleared by the NC governor.
Chiropractic Partners has 11 triangle locations and we are here to keep you healthy, safe, and pain free!
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials, government agencies, and listen to our patients concerns.
We continue to support our patients and communities as an essential healthcare provider. Your health and safety are our top concern. Together, we will get through this. If you have any questions or additional concerns please contact our office today!
Above photo credit: Drs. Baldy and Houfek and staff at our Raleigh/North Hills location.