Discover Drug-Free Healing With Our Team at Chiropractic Partners!
The diverse and experienced team at Chiropractic Partners—serving 10 locations in Raleigh, Cary, Clayton, Durham/Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina, and Garner NC—believes we can help you and your loved ones minimize or even eliminate your dependence on pain-relieving opioid drugs, which are currently causing a public health crisis in our nation.
Facts About the Opioid Crisis in America
- Opioids are a class of pain-relieving drugs that are highly addictive—and overly prescribed, starting in the 1990s when drug manufacturers incorrectly reassured physicians and consumers that they weren't addictive. Street varieties of opioids include heroin and fentanyl.
- Nearly 30% of people prescribed opioids misuse them; about 80% of people who use heroin started by misusing prescription opioids.
- According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, more than 115 people die in the United States every day as a result of opioid abuse or overdose.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that the current opioid epidemic costs the United States $78.5 billion annually.
5 Ways our Chiropractors in North Carolina Fight the Opioid Epidemic
We're doing our part to reduce the impact of drug and opioid abuse in our community by providing local people with non-invasive and drug-free treatment options for acute and chronic pain conditions:
- Through adjustments, we can realign joints and alleviate pressure on compressed nerves, eliminating a major source of back and limb pain.
- Adjustments also trigger the neurologically-mediated release of natural pain-relieving chemicals in your body.
- We teach people safer ways to move to eliminate recurring stress on the body.
- Corrective exercises decrease pain, swelling, and inflammation, and increase muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- Soft tissue therapy like massage and Active Release Technique (ART) stimulates healing circulation and reduced tissue tension.
Are You in Pain? Explore Natural and Drug-Free Relief with Chiropractic Partners
Contact our team at Chiropractic Partners today at one of our 10 locations to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor near you. We've proudly served the greater Raleigh NC community for over 20 years!