Auto Accident Injury
Drivers and pedestrians are always at risk of minor to catastrophic injuries from a car crash. Our team of skilled chiropractors at Chiropractic Partners is here to treat your auto accident injury right away. Prompt chiropractic care can shorten recovery time, reduce the risk of permanent damage, and prevent disability. You will receive drug-free treatment in a compassionate environment at any of our locations in Durham, Raleigh, Cary, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest, Garner and Clayton, NC.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, an estimated 7,277,000 police-reported traffic crashes occurred in 2016, and about 3,144,000 people suffered injuries. Patients may sustain head, neck, back, spine, joint, or soft tissue injuries such as the following:
- Compressed spine
- Spinal cord damage
- Herniated discs
- Scratches, cuts, and bruises
- Broken bones or fractures
- Muscle, tendon, or ligament strains, sprains, or tears
Effects of Car Crash Injuries on the Body
Physical and emotional symptoms are typical after an accident, whether it's a severe collision or a minor fender-bender. However, the impact of a sudden crash triggers a rush of adrenaline that may mask pain or suppress other auto accident injury symptoms. Common symptoms include neck pain, back pain, stiffness, post-traumatic stress, anxiety, headaches, and blurred vision. Swelling, deformity, limited movement, numbness, tingling, or weakness may also occur. These side effects can range from mild to debilitating.
How Our Chiropractors Will Diagnose and Treat Your Auto Accident Injury
An auto collision can cause misalignment and non-obvious injuries to the head or musculoskeletal structures. These injuries typically show up on an X-ray routinely performed on patients at our clinics in Durham, Raleigh, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest, Cary or Clayton.
After diagnosing your condition, your chiropractor will tailor an integrative treatment plan to alleviate pain, restore function, and boost overall wellness.
- Spinal Adjustments: Spinal manipulation is performed to realign the spine and relieve pressure on the joints, discs, nerves, or soft tissue. It provides lasting relief of neck pain, back pain, headaches, and pinched nerve symptoms such as numbness and tingling.
- Spinal Decompression: Decompression therapy uses motorized traction to relieve nerve compression and reposition the discs. It also stimulates healing nutrients to the spine. Patients usually experience significant relief from pain and other symptoms caused by a disc injury or sciatica.
- Adjunct Therapies: We may prescribe therapeutic massages, electric stimulation, laser therapy, corrective exercises, or nutrition and lifestyle changes to help improve the results of spine treatment. These therapies also increase flexibility and accelerate healing.
Recover Fast with Non-Invasive Treatment from Our Chiropractors
Protect your health and legal right to compensation! Contact Chiropractic Partners today to schedule an appointment at our clinics in Durham, Raleigh, Cary, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Wake Forest, or Clayton North Carolina.